Huron County is hosting the 2017 International Plowing Match and Rural Expo (IPM 2017) from September 19 to 23, 2017, in Walton, Huron East.
Public health inspectors help ensure:
- Food is handled, prepared and served safely
- Drinking water is safe
- Wastewater, sewage and garbage are properly disposed of
- Animal interaction areas are kept clean and handwashing facilities are provided
- The risk of disease is minimized
- Smoking is not allowed in prohibited areas
All food providers must:
- Have approval from the Huron County Health Unit before selling/serving any kind of food
- Download and complete the Special Event Food Vendor Application Form found within the Special Event Food Vendor Requirements (PDF)
- Return the Special Event Food Vendor Application Form at least 30 days (August 19, 2017) prior to the event to the Huron County Health Unit at:
Huron County Health Unit – Environmental Health
77722B London Road
Clinton, Ontario N0M 1L0
Food safety training and workshops will be available before the event.