There are 10 food banks in seven communities serving residents across Huron County:
- Bayfield – Feed My Sheep
- Clinton – Clinton Salvation Army and Friends of the Community
- Exeter – Exeter & Area Food Bank
- Goderich – Goderich Salvation Army and St. Vincent de Paul
- Seaforth – Seaforth & District Food Bank
- Wingham – North Huron Food Share and Wingham Salvation Army
- Zurich – Blessings of Zurich
For contact information, exact locations and opening hours for food banks in Huron County, and in nearby Perth County, please visit: Southwest Healthline Food Banks Huron & Perth
Each food banks offers a variety of food and products. Please contact your local food bank for recommended donations.
Low-cost meals for older adults
- Dining for seniors, Meals on Wheels, and home based meals (throughout Huron County) 1.877.502.8277
- Mackay Centre for Seniors (Goderich) 519.524.6660
If you have a question, please call us at 519.482.3416 or toll-free at 1.877.837.6143. Ask to speak to a member of the Community Health team. You may also call the individual food bank.