Visit Workplace Wellness: Making Good Business Sense in Huron for resources on how to support your employees to be healthy and a guide to get you started with creating a healthy organization.
We know that healthy people working in a healthy environment are key to business success. When employees are satisfied with their work environment and working conditions, they do their best possible work. A healthy workplace and healthy employees are good for your bottom line.
For your organization, wellness at work can:
- Reduce staff turnover.
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Reduce insurance costs.
- Reduce risk of fines and litigation.
- Increase recruitment and retention.
- Increase productivity.
It can also result in:
- A well-managed health and safety program.
- Improved staff morale.
- A positive corporate image.
To an employee this means:
- A safe and healthy workplace.
- Enhanced self-esteem.
- Reduced stress.
- Increased job satisfaction.
- Improved health and sense of well-being.
To get started, visit huronworkplacewellness.ca